Wednesday, September 17, 2008

mY vEry 1St FliGht

Yes, yesterday i been to my very 1st flight. I went to a luxury 5 star resort - "The Westin", which is located in Langkawi with my manager for inspection. Everyone can fly, we fly by airasia, and it actually not a good fly journey, especially when we returned from Langkawi. I really feel like vomit..well, it's my own problem...(but blame a bit to the a little bit of unstable flight) i drank too much of coffee in the resort. I really like the coffee aroma but i really cannot afford it..

"Attention, our guest Teoh Hui Shan, please identify urself, please identify urself"

haha..I didn't know what happen to it, my name just on air. And of course i did identify myself to the crew, and those crew really impressed me, i think they spend a lot in their make up things~

I really enjoy the 2D1N in the resort, it really a good resort, with nice environment, nice beach, and 5 swimming pool! i felt like a queen and treated as a VIP, haha, because our company is going to spend few hundred K over there!

I'd took a lot of pictures there for my powerpoint presentation (well, i was goin to work, not play play one!) Just upload few pic here. My office computer cannot detect USB port..i need time to transfer all my pictures to my personal laptop..

Well, today I choose to update an English blog cos i just feel like my English is getting poor when dealing with the persons there..... That's the bad thing working in a very chinese company.. :(

big plasma tv in the room~ (i dunno how many inches)

these are for special guests only~


i really like the breakfast there - multi-choices of yogurt + smoothies

This the coffee makes me feel uncomfortable, because it's too nice~

The Westin Lounge in the airport, free for Westin's guests



hehe, nice...so call "trip"~

No comments: