Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gals, we're in final!

Wow, received a news from chin lay just now, yea, we're in final!

Last few months, i think it was in May, we 3 (chin lay, suk kee and I) joined a 'PS Challenge'- Everyone has potential. If you see it in yourself, we see it too; it was organized by Potential Services. Hahaha..I think I am just the lucky one, cos i don see any potential with me~ Well, my group members have alot of potential, plus our luck, ok, we are the winner! hahaha...

Actually 3 of us almost forget about this thing, because last time the people told us the final wil be in Aug~ now already Nov... when suk kee receive this news, she even "huh? wat's tat?" haha...





The final will be held in the next next month, it will be fun!

2 comments:

Chin Lay said...

wooo...my hair is so long~~haha let fight for final!!!

Chin Lay said...

wooo...my hair is so long~~haha let fight for final!!!